This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I eventually recovered from THE run... my shins hurt me for at least the next four days! Although my legs are now capable of getting down and then up the hill, the rest of my body isn't!!

I'm aching all over, shoulders and stomach muscles the most.... I think it must be the Adventure Park experience, pulling myself through the obstacles....

I am worried that this lack of running is going to put me behind with my schedule but for the moment I am trying to convince myself that this other type of "exercise" is nearly as good....

2 comments:

butterflygirl said...

I have faith that you'll be fine.

Fe Man said...

Hill training is a great way to work your legs in a "new" way. It allows you to blast your thighs in a reduced amount of distance. It will help you out in the long run. Sorry for the pun.