This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well, I'm being very good this week and have met my target of 2 runs x 4 miles. I must admit, when I looked out the window and saw the rain this morning, it nearly put me off! Still, I would rather have rain than sun, so just got myself ready and got out there before I changed my mind. Not many people about, surprise, no?

For a change I went the other way round today and, my goodness, for some reason it seemed a heck of a lot longer - won't be doing that again!

Still got a slight niggle in the back of my right leg and buttock for for once it seemed to be slightly less today. I am stretching and doing situps when I get back and have been eating very healthy this week, so hopefully the scales will be kind to me tomorrow.....

No comments: