This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a feeling...

Yes, what a wonderful feeling, getting up and running at the start of the day. Not saying it's a good feeling, though, haha! What's good is it's done, what's not good is, it's hard work getting out of my nice warm cozy bed!!!

Still really hard, legs not co-operating and taking tiny weeny little steps - come on legs, get that stride going. And as for the breathing, well, least said the better.

Would be oh so much easier if i wasn't carrying all this extra weight. Decided yesterday (once again) that I really really need to shift it so no wine this week until Saturday....watch this space.

No comments: