This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Getting easier?

Saturday morning comes round again....very warm today and the wind has dropped from the past few days. I was really thirsty and wished I had taken a drink of water with me. After going out twice this week, I thought it was time to up the distance...lol. So, we went round the big lake! Haha adds on about 1/2 mile but psychologically it makes a big difference. Didn't feel any worse for it either so perhaps I ought to think about that being my mid-week run. Something to think about....

No comments: