This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Monday, March 30, 2009

I had to give Thursday evening's run a miss - my hamstring was oh so sore. In fact, I began to wonder if I had actually pulled something. By Saturday morning, it wasn't feeling too bad so decided to go out with Rhona and see how I got on. It wasn't great, in fact it felt like it was spreading into my buttock but when I got home I did some stretching and now, a couple of days later, it seems like it might be okay. Not really sure what's going on - probably my poor old body saying, come on old gal, whatcha think you are doing!

No comments: