This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Out - Again!

Oh dear, I really lost my mojo last week - for some reason I just didn't feel like running even though for the most part the weather was lovely. It's probably because it is still very hard work - the good news is that my leg/thigh/hip seems to have recovered.

Although I didn't run, I did cycle to work which is a 6 mile round trip. I did this 4 days out of the 5, so at least I did something.

I did go out for a run this morning with Rhona and it was again a glorious morning. It was hard work but we made a date for Tuesday so it can only mean progress....

No comments: