This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Week off!

My two little nephews, Thomas and Matthew, have been staying with us for a week while their mum and dad went to a wedding in Prague and stayed on for a few extra days. This meant that I missed out on my running this week, not that I intended to miss out but to be truthful, I was too exhausted by the end of each day! I'd forgotten what hard work it is to look after 2 year and 5 year olds. We had such fun each day going on outings that I feel I got my exercise that way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you got your exercise this week. Little ones do wear you out! At least you got in some creative cross training - right? How nice of you to take the kids for awhile.

Mary Gee said...

Sounds like a great week. I bet you will run with new vigor this week.