This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Saturday morning

Someone please remind me not to have wine on the night before a run!

I woke up with the feeling of having one glass too many the night before.....

Still, it was a nice morning, no rain, and Rhona and I ran the same run as last week. It was a good run, we caught up on our news and the run seemed to go by pretty quickly. My legs felt good. I see we did practically the same time as last week. Very consistent, lol.

I went into town in the afternoon and bought a new pair of running shoes, something I had been promising myself for ages. I didn't splash out, just bought a basic pair. Hopefully, at my ability, they will serve me well.

Time: 5 ?
Distance: 52:47

No comments: