This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Saturday morning

Saturday morning saw me out of the door at 8.00 am to meet Rhona.

Rather than running round the lake again, we ran along the footpath by the river, crossing over at the weir and then running back along the river on the other side.

It was a lovely morning, still a bit chilly but perfect for running.

Ever competitive, with a mile to go and a female jogger just in front of us, we put in a spurt and overtook her!

It was a good run and for the first time in ages, I actually enjoyed it!

Time: 38:09
Distance: 3+

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Sounds like a good run.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad to hear you had an enjoyable run. Nice photo, too! :)