This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday morning

I must be mad!

I set the alarm clock for 5.45 am and got up so I could get my run in before going to work.

I finish work at 4 o'clock so I could easily go then, it's just my willpower evaporates during the day and I find it extremely hard to get myself out there.

So, although it's hard getting up, at least the run is done and during the day I am entitled to feel very pleased with myself, lol.

This morning I again drove to the gym, parked up and then went for a run.

I chose a different route this morning, turning right out of the gym and cutting in at a pathway and crossing over the weir. Along the path and through the nature reserve back up to the gym. It was a very pretty run, I saw a couple of other joggers out but most of the time it was quite solitary and peaceful.

I didn't have very long to swim so just did a couple of lengths to stretch out and had five minutes in the jacuzzi - bliss.

Time: 30:31
Distance: 3 miles?

No comments: