This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Monday, March 12, 2007

OK, so it's Monday now and I managed to get out for a run again. I went to the Health Club when I finished work at 4.00 pm and did the run that I did on Saturday but going the other way round.

It's so hard, starting again. My legs just don't feel like they have any strength in them, they are pounding away but with no push off. I guess it was like this before and I will get better again, I'm not going to get despondent, that won't get me anywhere, it's just time and patience and lots more runs........

After my run I went for a swim to stretch out, it feels so good. Next run on Thursday at the running club - I hope they babysit me and treat me carefully!

Time: 31:06
Distance 3?

No comments: