This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Oh my golly gosh! Just had the hardest of runs!

Went along to the club with aching legs from the run on Sunday so had decided to just take it easy this evening - easier said than done! It was a nice steady pace but even that was hard work especially for the last mile or so, which had a hill tucked away in there.

Funnily enough, my knee didn't hurt one little bit on Sunday but since then it has ached quite a bit and I particularly felt it in my run this evening. I guess it's my body's way of saying "Take it Easy There Girl!"

Oh well, that's Tuesday's run done and dusted - the best thing I have done is join the Running Club - I know for a fact I would have given up running for the winter.

Time: 57 mins
Distance: 5-6

No comments: