This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Holiday Eve

Wouldn't you think all this running I had been doing lately would set me up for an afternoon of shopping!

In case I hadn't mentioned it (lol) we are off on our holidays tomorrow so, of course, a bit of last minute shopping was called for..... I left the house at 12.30 pm and got home at 6.00 pm - I have no idea where the time went.... and I certainly didn't have enough shopping bags to justify that amount of time!

As I officially started my holiday TODAY I had a lie-in. I was going to see how I felt when I woke up to decide whether to go for a run then or later..... I chose later!

Ha, of course, later has never come..... I am absolutely worn out from walking round the shops - I guess you could say I have had my exercise today, my feet ache, my legs ache, my head aches and my purse aches, ouch!

Hopefully, the photo's give an idea of what we are able to do on our holiday - I'm hoping we're brave enough to give them all a go.....We are connected to the internet so watch this space ........


les gets
via ferrata

paragliding

mountain biking

canyoning

No comments: