This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Still at it

I didn't manage to get out this week as it's so dark in the morning and I just don't feel like it after work. I did, however, row on Monday morning followed by my 5 min Abs and 5 min Arm workout - they're great apps and work the muscles.
I cycled to work twice - 3 miles each way and on Wed I did One and half hours Zumba. Friday I rowed again on my water rower and then eventually on Saturday morning I went for a run. The motivation for this was that I was away on Saturday evening with family and knew lots of wine and food would be consumed!

I managed to run round the big lake and the extra bit by the nature reserve - very pleased with myself. At last I can see improvement!

No comments: