This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wed morning jog

With no repercussions from Monday's run, I got up early again today and did the usual 2 mile run. It was a bit windier today but at least it wasn't raining. My legs were a bit stiff to start with but they soon loosened up. My breathing was still quite laboured but on the whole I think I can say I enjoyed the run. It's hard to remember a time when it was a doddle to run a couple of miles but I know I can get to that point again, I just have to be patient.

No comments: