This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday morning

It was still dark this morning when I put my running shoes on and went for my run. It was quite windy and a bit cool but after a mile I was soon warmed up and day broke through. It's a good way to start the day!

I felt I was going a bit faster than the two previous runs and on checking my time when I got home, i had gone slightly faster. It's still a struggle to just run a couple of miles but the good news is that I still don't see any signs of the old injury.

Plan to go out tomorrow morning with Rhona and do a slightly longer run, just over 3 miles.

Distance: 2.15
Time: 22.02
Pace: 10:14

No comments: