This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A great run!

I've just got back from my Tuesday evening Club Run and it was great. My legs felt strong and my breathing was easy - oh, I so love runs like that! It was cool and I even wore gloves - although they came off half way round. This weather is perfect for me. I'm planning to run again on Thursday and then I'm not sure when I shall be able to get out again. Several of us from the club have mentioned the weekend between Christmas and New Year so hopefully we shall meet up then to run off the Christmas Day excesses!

Distance: 5.96 miles
Time: 54:32
Pace: 9.08

1 comment:

Mary Gee said...

Merry Christmas!