This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I haven't run all week!

Everyone around me seems to have this dreaded virus, cough, sneezes, thick head, etc and I think I have had a touch of it. Or I must have because I don't see how I could not have caught any bugs. Anyway, once you start scrutinising how you feel in such minute detail (which all runners seem to do, lol) I had convinced myself that I had a sore throat and a runny nose.

I'm panicking a bit about tomorrow's race....although in reality a week from running shouldn't have done me any harm. In fact, I should feel fresh and strong - just so long as this tickle in my throat goes away....

1 comment:

Mary Gee said...

Good Luck! Take some ibuprofen and hope that whatever you caught will stay away for another day or two. Keep us posted!