This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday's run

This is the last long run I intend to do before the Half Marathon. I didn't want to go as far as last week so planned on running about 10 miles. It was our usual route over the meadows and through the back of Ferry Meadows. We added on the rowing lake and back through the nature reserve. All in all a good steady run, chattering with friends, enjoying the company and being at one with nature!

Distance: 10.7
Time: 1:50:48
Avg Pace: 10.19

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to start tapering, huh? I'm running my last long one on Weds. and then the waiting begins. Are you ready for that half? I'm getting excited/nervous for mine on the 14th!

Anonymous said...

Great job. best of luck in the upcoming race.