This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Saturday morning

Ran with Sheila. It was a very pleasant run, we took it easy although on saying that, the first 2-3 miles were rather difficult, much harder than they should have been. I found my breathing difficult but then again that could have been because we were talking too much! It was warm and sunny in places but a bit cooler in the shade. The time and miles flew by so I guess that means it was enjoyable!

Last year I thought this was about 10 miles, today with my Garmin I see it is just 9.25. Oh well, wouldn't it make a nice change if I had under-estimated the distance, just once....

Map of Saturday morning
Time: 1:36:48
Distance: 9.25
Pace: 10.25

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your running continues to go well. 9.25 is a good run! I'm doing a 1/2 on Oct. 14 also! What fun. :)