This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Monday morning

I couldn't decide whether to run before work or swim? Or should I swim before work and run after work? Decisions..... decisions.....

In the end I decided to get up early, drive to the gym, park up and go for a run and then I am already there so I could follow it on with a swim!

It was a beautiful morning and with just that extra bit of time up before going out running, my body seemed much better to cope with it. I didn't go too far, about 3 miles I think. The first couple of miles seemed pretty easy but I must admit to struggling a bit for the last mile.

It was great to swim afterwards. I could feel the stretches and knew it was doing me good, easing my aching muscles. And it worked, because during the day my legs felt fine and no aching at all.

Distance: 3 miles?
Time: 31:17

No comments: