This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Friday, November 04, 2011

Thursday

A shorter run this evening with a small group of the ladies - a nice pace around 10 min miling. It wasn't raining although had been earlier in the day - in fact, could have done with a drizzle as it was actually quite warm!

It was quite dark in patches so there were occasions when we had to walk through a gap in the path leading through to another path and that was reflected in our time.

We did 3 miles in around just over 30 minutes.

Happy with the way my running is going at the moment - of course, I'm very impatient and want to be back to the level I was before being injured but I know it will take time.....Just keep getting out regularly and gradually build up my stamina but most importantly, enjoy it!


No comments: