This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Still running!

I'e been out with the running club regularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays and been trying to get a longer run in on Saturdays - around 6 miles. All going well at the moment and no sign of the old injury....

Tuesday night was a run in the rain - really quite nice. It was just a drizzle and not at all cold - in fact it was quite a mild evening and it helped to keep me from overheating!

Last night, Thursday, was a good run - I ran with a good little group and the pace was good. We ran 4.25 miles in 42 mins so worked out at 10 min miling. It felt faster but I guess that's because I'm not as fit as I want to be :)

All in all, very happy with my progress.


No comments: