This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Saturday morning slog - er, I mean JOG

The first run in a couple of weeks - wow, where is the time going to, 2 May already! Not been feeling great this last week with a bit of a cold so got a good excuse, but really, I just need to get back into the routine. Must get up in the mornings and go for a run then as when I get home from work it is the last thing I feel like doing.

Today's run was pretty hard, I am still feeling a bit chesty but thought I must get out there. It was quite warm, the sun was out and it really held some warmth in it. So, it's done for today, and I promise myself to get out at least twice during the week.

No comments: