This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Too much effort!

I went along to the club last night and was very happy to see Ann there who had also ran the Fenland 10. I was even happier to hear that her quads were killing her too! So, maybe it had nothing to do with any of the other factors and it was just a bloody hard race!

I didn't feel up to efforts so Ann, Barrie and myself did the run but didn't put in the efforts. It was a lovely mild evening and I only wore a t-shirt (plus bottoms, of course!). I bet there's not many more of them ahead of us.

Distance: 5.2 miles
Time: 52.14

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was thinking I may have to go shopping for some winter running stuff. I wore a vest today ( and bottoms ! )but I am feeling the need for more layers ! I love your Quad pic !! They look like Neanderthal legs !! Hope yours are feeling better. S ( I am not saying you have Neanderthal legs by the way !)

Anonymous said...

HOpe your quads are feeling better today.