This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The next day following the very hilly Corby 5, my legs weren't aching as much as I thought they might be. However, the aching kicked in the day after that (Friday) - all up the front part of my leg (shin?). I think it must have been from the downhill section!

I went out for a little jog that evening to try to stretch them out and it seemed to work. I didn't go far nor too fast - just round the big lake at Ferry Meadows and through the Nature Reserve - about 3.5 miles.

I was away over the weekend in London so no long run but it felt like I must have walked a marathon the amount of walking we did!

Went along to the club last night and just did a 5 mile run, we have a race coming up on Thursday so we decided to save ourselves for then!

Time: 48:56
Distance: 5 miles

1 comment:

Mary Gee said...

Sounds like a great run. Have fun at your race.