This Blog started out as a record of my efforts to compete in the Gt Eastern Half Marathon 2006. Since then I entered but had to withdraw from Flora London Marathon 2008 due to injury. After having to take months off to recover I am now ready and willing to become a runner again!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fed up with being blocked up!

I've just about had it now - I'm absolutely fed up! I went swimming again last night and the same thing has happened as in the previous few weeks. I have already moaned about it here.

I was awake most of the night and have felt really lousy all day.

I've had enough - I've written a letter to the swimming pool asking them whether they have added different chemicals to the water over the last few weeks as when I first started swimming there, I didn't have a problem. I mentioned to them that I regularly swim elsewhere and don't suffer with these symptoms.

I know it probably doesn't sound much of a big deal, but believe me, it is!

I'm definitely going to try a nose clip for next week - if that doesn't work then I have no alternative but to forfeit the rest of the course.

5 comments:

butterflygirl said...

So sorry :(

Fe Man said...

It could be the chemicals they are useing... ask them what the pool ph level is and compare it to the other pool.

Good luck

Fe Man said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fe Man said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue said...

I've written the letter, waiting to see what they have to say!